Thursday, February 6, 2020

The Adventure of Self-Sewing

I think I stopped sewing for myself about 15 years ago.  I was getting frustrated with available patterns in my size and the need to make so many alterations without understanding what I was doing.

Then I saw this notice on FaceBook, Tester Call for adult patterns. It has changed my life!  The first tester call came from Phat Quarters They wanted to do a basic tee and wanted to include sizes up to 5X.  Now we were cooking, of course, I didn't have any idea what size I wore.  The Eve Layering Tee was perfection!  The pattern included cup sizes also, allowing me to have a custom fit. What I liked the most was the darts! They are great for short people.





Now that I have a tee that I like it was time to move onward and upward...to the dress!

1 comment:

  1. You have made so many of these Eve tops since then and each one makes me smile! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: